adult 2020 beach leagues: registration coming soon!
DON'T HAVE A TEAM YET? SIGN UP AS A FREE AGENT
REGISTER AS A FREE AGENT HERE!!
DIVISIONS (SKILL LEVELS):
- Recreational: Social/Beginner level
- Intermediate: Able to bump, set, attack and have some experience playing with decent ball control
- Competitive: 10+ years of experience, able to bump, set, attack.
- All leagues are once per week for 6 weeks + 1 week of playoffs
- Adult co-ed 6 vs 6 Recreational is offered Sundays & Mondays
- Adult 4 vs 4 Intermediate is offered Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays
- Double-header weekly matches against two different teams, two game each match, score to 21, each match is timed 40 minutes. Buzzer will sound at 40 minutes. Win by 2.
- Game times listed below.
- Requirements: 1 women minimum per team for 4s, 2 women min/team for 6s.
$66/player or $396/team for 6s
$66/player or $264/team for 4s
$66/player or $132/team for 2s
Fees includes t-shirt ($7 per extra shirt - applies to additional players, up to 10, on 6s teams)
- NO GATE FEES
- OPTIONAL ADULT TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE (Intermediate/Competitive/Pro Players):
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
*Note: You do not have to be a business to play in Sunday's "Battle of the Biz" league, nor do you need a neighborhood group to play in Monday's "Battle of The Hoods". We strive to encourage team bonding, social time, and exercise within a workplace and on your street. If your team wants your business name or neighborhood on the back of the t-shirts it is an additional $20 per team.