SPRING 2019 ADULT LEAGUES
REGISTER A TEAM HERE
DON'T HAVE A TEAM YET? SIGN UP AS A FREE AGENT
REGISTER AS A FREE AGENT HERE
NOTE: WE HAVE OPENED MONDAY COED QUADS (8:10PM) ONLY 1 TEAM LEFT!
THURSDAY COED QUADS (6:30PM) IS FULL!
- All Adult Leagues begin the week of Monday April 22nd
- All leagues are once per week for 6 weeks + 1 week of playoffs
- Adult co-ed 6 vs 6 Recreational is offered Sundays, Mondays, & Thursdays (more details below)
- Adult co-ed 4 vs 4 Intermediate is offered Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays (more details below)
- Double-header weekly matches against two different teams.
- Each Game is best of 3 format : score to 21, 21 & 15 (3rd game), cap scoring at 23, 23 & 15 (no score cap during playoffs), win by 2.
- Game times listed below.
- Requirements: 1 women minimum per team for 4s, 2 women min/team for 6s.
$66/player or $396/team for 6s
$66/player or $264/team for 4s
$66/player or $132/team for 2s
Fees includes t-shirt ($7 per extra shirt - applies to additional players, up to 10, on 6s teams)
- NO GATE FEES
- Recreational: Social/Beginner level
- Intermediate: Able to bump, set, attack and have some experience playing with decent ball control
- Competitive: Several years of experience
- Coed 6s "Battle of the Hoods" (recreational/social neighborhoods vs neighborhoods or any willing 6 player team!)* Game times: 6:30 & 7:20.
- Coed 4s (intermediate). Game times 8:10 & 9pm 1 TEAMS LEFT AVAILABLE!!!
- Dates: 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3, 6/10 *No play 5/27
- Men's 4s (intermediate/competitive). Game times: 6:30, 7:20 & 8:10.
- Women's 4s (intermediate/competitive). Game times: 6:30, 7:20 & 8:10. Dates: 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4
- Coed 2s (competitive). Game times: 8:10 & 9 pm.
- Coed 4s (intermediate). Game times: 6:30 & 7:20 pm. SOLD OUT!!!
- Coed 6s (recreational). Game times: 6:30 & 7:20 pm.
- Dates: 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6
- SUNDAYS (2 GAME FORMAT!)
- Coed 6s - 3 DIFFERENT TIME SLOTS:
- 5 & 5:40PM (recreational)
- 6:20 & 7PM ("Battle of the Businesses")*
- 7:40 & 8:20PM (intermediate)
- Dates: 4/28, 5/5, 5/19, 6/2, 6/9, 6/23, 6/30
- NO Games Mothers Day, Memorial Day Weekend or Fathers Day
- OPTIONAL TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE (Intermediate/Competitive/Pro Players):
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
*Note: You do not have to be a business to play in Sunday's "Battle of the Biz" league, nor do you need a neighborhood group to play in Monday's "Battle of The Hoods", however we strive to encourage team bonding, social time, and exercise within a workplace and on your street. If your team wants your business name or neighborhood on the back of the t-shirts it is an additional $15 per team. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other questions? Email us email@example.com or please see our FAQ & Rules page: CLICK HERE